Monday, April 20, 2009

CVS Pharmacy

I use to love shopping at CVS, but I’m getting fed up with the pharmacy department. I had my sleeping medicine called in Friday morning and I went there later that night and they only had 3 pills to give me rather than a whole month’s supply. They said they were getting more Ambien CR Monday morning and my prescription would be filled by 9am Monday at the latest. I wasn’t too happy but I took the 3 pills and went on my way. I go there at 2pm today and they STILL didn’t feel my refill. After waiting in the 1 lane drive through for 19 minutes I wasn’t too pleased to pull up to the window and find this out. I was trying to keep my patience till the old bag ran her mouth. I felt like dragging her through the window and showing her how mad I truly was. I told her that it was a little ridiculous that it still wasn’t filled after they gave me a specific date and time when it would be ready. If she would have said “I’m sorry for the confusion…blah blah blah” but NO she kept running her mouth. She said “Well, you are going to HAVE to wait a half hour for it to be filled because we just haven’t gotten around to it” (with attitude). I was at my breaking point with this woman and I lost it. I told her she could keep the prescription and I will never have another one filled there again. Unfortunately, I was completely out of sleep medicine so I made Dave go pick it up. I ended up calling CVS and speaking to a manager and told him what I thought of his rude and obnoxious employee. Who really knows if anything will happen but I felt better after I got off the phone. F you old bag and F CVS…you are dead to me!

1 comment:

  1. Ok sister-in-law...are anger management classes in your future?? :) No, really I feel your pain. I have had this happen to me but it is usually at Walgreen's. You know, the 1 store that is on almost every other corner...5 in town and I have to wait 2 days to get it filled instead of one of the employees running to the other store and picking up some. GREAT customer service...don't you think?? NOT!!!

    ReplyDelete