Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Walmart Check Out Lines

I absolutely love shopping at Wal-Mart but cannot STAND the checkout lines. Jess and I were in the store the other day with 27 checkout lanes and 4 were open. How ridiculous is that? And of COURSE the lanes had 10-15 people in each one. We had about 25-30 items and there the lane that has “20 items or less” had no one in that lane. Jess pushed her cart and asked the clerk if she could checkout there and with a smile on her face she said “NO.” Are you f’ing kidding me?! It was like we were on a hidden camera show. It reminded me of a scene from “Meet the Parents” when Ben Stiller was at the airport and there was NO ONE around and he wasn’t allowed on the plane because his row wasn’t called and the attendant make him wait in an invisible line until she called his row 2 minutes later. It was just like that. I think I’m going to write corporate!

No comments:

Post a Comment